- We believe the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the only inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God. The Bible is our standard for belief and living.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. His ascension to the Father’s right hand and His future return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are sinners and lost before a holy God. We believe that the only means of forgiveness and eternal life is through personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Spirit of God indwells each believer, giving power for godly living and service.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal blessedness and in the final condemnation of those who reject or ignore God’s grace in Christ.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ, and in the universal Church as God’s agency in bringing in His Kingdom.
- We practice baptism by immersion for those who have put their trust in Christ. We celebrate the Lord’s Supper monthly, inviting all who follow Christ to participate.
Grace Baptist Church of Lemoore is associated with the Conservative Baptist Association of America